Let's talk! (704) 827-3941
Text Us! (704) 800-6454

Surplus Funds

Take Control of What is Rightfully Yours

Foreclosure by the bank or local government is often the result of failure or inability to pay taxes on your home. Many homeowners do not realize that the foreclosure process often results in additional money (“Surplus Funds”) being returned to the courts in their name. In order to gain access to these Surplus Funds, the homeowner has to petition the courts. When you have just lost your home to foreclosure, Surplus Funds can make a big financial difference.

At Stott, Hollowell, Windham & Stancil, PLLC, we have experience helping homeowners through the process of retrieving their Surplus Funds. We can help you:

  • Conduct a Title Search to determine your eligibility
  • File a Petition For Surplus Funds
  • Submit the Right Documentation
  • Notify Everyone Involved
  • Represent You At the Trial For Your Surplus Funds
  • Make Sure You Get Access To Them!

Get the Help You Need

When you have just gone through a foreclosure on your home, getting access to Surplus Funds can change your life. At Stott, Hollowell, Windham & Stancil, PLLC, we help you take control of what belongs to you. Contact us today if you need help!