Let's talk! (704) 827-3941
Text Us! (704) 800-6454


Protecting Those Who Need Special Care

Children aren’t always the only ones who need special protection and care. The Stott, Hollowell, Windham & Stancil, PLLC team can help with child guardianships as well as adult guardianships. A guardian can be assigned for children in a parent’s will, and an adult can designate a guardian for him- or herself in properly executed estate planning documents in case they are ever incapacitated by age, illness, or injury. Unfortunately, sometimes it may be too late to plan for these circumstances, and a loved one may be trying to navigate the legal process of obtaining guardianship. The Stott, Hollowell, Windham & Stancil, PLLC team is here for you when this happens, and can help guide you through the legal terminology, process, and serving as a Guardian.

We can help with:

  • Guardianships for people who cannot manage their own decisions
  • Guardianship of the Estate determinations for people need assistance managing their finances only
  • Assistance with applications and accountings while serving as Guardian

If you have questions about these matters or want to learn more about the services we provide, contact us today.